Information and content of articles and videos on this web site do not reflect an official point of view or a general view on the particular case from neither the Danish Cultural Institute, nor from Indian or Danish authorities.
Hyperlinks to other web sites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on its web site and channels in social media. But we can, however, not guarantee this.
Complaints, comments or suggestions should be directed to the Web Editor
Read more about this website on cocreatenow.org/about
Purpose of this web site
This web site has been creeated to cultivate a continuously growing source of impressions, expressions and experiences shared in a network of innovative and inspiring personalities from India and Denmark who co-create and explore new ideas, new possibilities for cultural exchange, and new opportunities for business and co-operation between the two countries. Read more
Co-create Now House Rules
Co-create Now welcomes honest and open conversation on our Facebook page, Youtube channel, Linkedin group, in Twitter, and similar places. We also reserve the right to remove comments or discussion posts which stop this from happening. People who are continuously detrimental to others’ enjoyment of this page risk being permanently removed as participants/’fans’.
We reserve the right to remove comments which:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity (this includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court).
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Are written in anything other than English
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• Are considered to be ‘spam’ (posts containing the same message posted multiple times)
• Are repeatedly off-topic for the blog, discussion or site to which you are posting
If you don’t understand why your comment has been removed, or if you disagree with our House Rules, we would like to hear from you. We do welcome debate, and we are always ready to listen to your arguments.